Advocate for Orphans is committed to bringing together Ukrainian children in need with families desiring to meet those needs.
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time.”
Statistics Expose a Bleak Future
- It has been reported that after the age of 5, a Ukrainian orphan has only a 20% chance of being adopted
- Orphans in Ukraine “graduate” from the orphanage system at the age of 16 years old
- Many “graduates” we become homeless, alone and lacking the education necessary to provide for themselves
- Approximately 20% will find adequate work
- 70% of the boys will enter a life of crime
- 60% of the girls will survive through prostitution
- 10% will have committed suicide by their 18th birthday
“The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”
As you spend time on our website, please consider how you might be able to serve. The need is so great. Together we have the opportunity to change destinies!